Kyalami 9 Hour – Overview
Kyalami 9 Hour
2nd – 4th December 2021
- SRO Motorsports Group has partnered with 9 Hour (Pty) Ltd to support the event organisation, promotion & on-site entertainment.
- The 9 Hour team experience is made up from delivering leading global sports & event properties. IP developed & proven incl. FIFA World Cups, Ryder Cups, international motorsports events as well as some of the most successful local festivals at the Kyalami circuit itself, notably the DSTV Delicious International Food & Music Festival.
- 9 Hour (Pty) Ltd has the license to host the Kyalami 9 Hour for another 8 years.
- K9H is the 5th & final race in the global Intercontinental GT Challenge series, spanning 5 continents.
- Racing & lifestyle event – Support race, multiple food options, hospitality, activations.
- Broadcast Partners: SuperSport minimum of 18hrs live broadcast over both days & local radio broadcast partner is 947.
INTERNATIONAL CAR MANUFACTURERS ENTERED:
Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Honda, Mercedes-AMG, Nissan & Porsche.
A record-breaking 9 full-season manufacturers (Aston Martin / Audi / Bentley / BMW / Honda / Ferrari / Lamborghini / Mercedes / Porsche),
In addition to the above Manufacturing teams, K9H has negotiated to bring on board a National category of GT3 compliant cars growing the grid this year by a further 20 cars
K9H has been designed and produced in a way to first and foremost ensure that the highest standards of Health and Safety are adhered to. Utilising the services of
Eyethu, all procedural requirements have been met and exceeded. We have engaged with all event required government legislative processes and departments to ensure adherence. The product design process has been conducted in a way to ensure a broad offering to allow accessibility and engagement, from a broad general public offering, to private and corporate packages, as well as B2B and networking. We envisage on working with the right partners going forward to ensure the curation and development of additional tourism and business packages that can attract even more international and national travelling interest, providing a focal point for additional events and destination offerings to leverage.
- Pit Lane Hospitality
- 540 Club Hospitality
- Hospitality Main Bomas
- Aerial View Private Hospitality Boma Terrace